Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The First Real Post

I guess it’s time to finally step out from the shadows, and post something other than a couple of sentences and a picture. So let’s be honest here, I have no idea what to blog about other than myself and my stories.

I don’t have many skills. Though, I am an excellent rambler (that doesn’t necessarily translate into writing). Also, I’m not particularly knowledgeable in any area.

In the past, I have considered giving writing tips, but that always left me with a bad taste in my mouth, because as much as I try to follow my own advice, I don’t always take it. Sometimes that’s good, and sometimes that’s bad. You can’t make anything original if you’re always sticking to the same recipe.

Point is: I’m no writing genius, and I’m not going to pretend to be.

So where does that leave us, reader?

I don’t know. That’s okay though, as long as you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment