Thursday, February 21, 2013

What's the plan, Stan?

So now that Turning Curse is published, what's next?

Well, nothing is set in stone, but right now I am editing two novels. In a dream world, I would be able to publish them at the same time, but after all of the troubleshooting with Turning Curse, I'm very much aware how such plans can go awry.

I don't want to give too many details, because--again--things could change. At this point, one of the novels I'm working on has a similar tone and audience as Turning Curse. The second novel, however, is a little more somber and has a higher age range while remaining young adult. In some ways, I feel this second novel may be the one that will require the most work. The main character is abrasive, which can often alienate the reader.

So that is currently what's in the cards and could change at any moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment