Friday, March 8, 2013

Another Update

It's been a little over two weeks since I last posted, though I suppose that goes without saying.

There is not much to say. I still debate with myself what to do with this blog other than keep readers in the loop with what is going on book-wise. I'm still editing two novels. I sent the slightly older audience aimed book that I mentioned in my previous post to one of my lovely editors to get a better sense of what needs to be changed. As for book number two, I am personally working on it now. I've made some story changes, and now I'm focusing on flow, wording, spelling, and grammar. I can't deny the last two will always elude me. The day I become a cyborg with the ultimate spell check I'll be delighted, assuming I can still feel human emotions.

Perhaps as I get closer to publishing the novels I'll post a preview.

I suppose I could also look through old poems or short stories to see if anything stands out.

Until next time, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment