Thursday, April 18, 2013

Goodreads and Page99Test

This is probably a little late for everyone, but for those who don't know, I am a registered author on Goodreads. So while I may not be the most chatty blogger, if you feel the urge to spy on what I am reading or have read you now know where to look. I will say this, though, I don't rate or write reviews. While I do have opinions on what I read, I rather not deal with ensuing, "But in your book....", "You're such a hypocrite", and the "You think your book is better than this one?" It's just a headache I don't feel like dealing with.

You can also find me on Page99Test. Sadly, whenever I try to make a link to the my post on the site it doesn't work, so telling all of you this may be for naught.

Anyway, back to the editing dungeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment