Friday, May 17, 2013

As Time Passes

"Time passes, people move... Like a river's flow, it never ends..." so says Shiek in Ocarina of Time

Well, time has certainly "flowed" however, a lot of things are still in the works. Things are being written, edited, thrown away, stared at, yelled at, anything that makes me sound crazy and interesting and not like the hermit that I truly am. Though, perhaps I should rephrase that, because such a statement implies that all hermits are uninteresting, which is not true. I don't have any evidence to prove it one way or the other (in other words I have done no research), but I'm willing to take a leap of faith. 

Anyway, I leave you all with the knowledge that things are progressing, just slowly. Better to take my time in an attempt to put something of quality out there (doesn't mean I will succeed) then to throw something out there and hope everything is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment